Participants attending an event organised by the European Open Science Cloud Association AISBL (EOSC-A) consent to the EOSC-A based in Brussels, Rue du Trône 62, 1050, Belgium, using images of them caught in video recordings, and/or photographs, taken/recorded as part of the event.
Participants consent to the EOSC-A using photographs and/or video recordings including images of them both internally and externally to promote EOSC-A’ activities. These images could be used in print and digital media formats including print publications, websites, e-marketing, posters, banners, advertising, film, social media, teaching and/or research purposes.
Participants understand that:
- Their images will be held in accordance with the GDPR guidelines (the General Data Protection Regulation) and will be processed for the purposes of marketing activities. Participants understand that images on websites can be viewed throughout the world and not just in the EU and that some overseas countries may not provide the same level of protection to the rights of individuals as EU legislation provides
- The images of participants captured in the video recordings and/or photographs will be the copyright of EOSC-A, and any other intellectual property which arises in the photographs/recordings will also belong to EOSC-A
- Participants hereby agree to irrevocably assign all property rights to their photographs and/or recordings to EOSC-A
- Participants hereby agree to waive all rights in their performance in the film and/or recordings to EOSC-A
- Participants can ask EOSC-A to stop using their images at any time, in which case efforts will be taken to prevent them being used in the future but they may continue to appear in publications already in circulation
- Participants understand that some images or recordings may be kept permanently once they are published and be kept as an archive of EOSC-A life
- Participants understand and hereby agree that by registering for the event, participants agree to the above conditions regarding the use of their image and content recorded.
The European Open Science Cloud Association AISBL is committed to processing information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data collected on this form will be held securely and will only be used for administrative purposes.