The joint communications and outreach activities are designed to ensure that the outcomes of the EOSC Winter School are disseminated and promoted by leveraging the expertise of the members of the HE Communication and Engagement Working Group (HE C&E WG).
The Winter School will also offer the members of the HE C&E WG an opportunity to explore synergies on joint outreach and communication activities.
The joint communications and outreach activities will be organized in the following way:
- On day 1 the HE C&E WG members will be joining the Opportunity Areas (OAs) parallel sessions on technical topics.
- On day 2 the HE C&E WG members will be joining the ”recap sessions” of the Opportunity Areas (OAs) to capture the progress of the discussions in the different breakout sessions and will attend the Impact Workshop sessions.
- On day 3 the HE C&E WG members will have a joint session to summarize the outputs of the Winter School comms and outreach results and agree on the next steps.
The primary goals of the joint communications and outreach activities are:
- To foster collaboration between the HE C&E WG and the HE Impact WG.
- To gather and share valuable insights from the OA sessions for effective communication strategies.
- To develop a joint communication plan that highlights the outcomes of the EOSC Winter School.
- Promote the results of the Winter School;
- Discuss joint communication activities for the projects;
- Establish stronger networks and collaboration pathways between the HE C&E WG and the HE Impact WG.
|Moderator / Facilitator
|Content – Participant Experience
|Join OA Parallel Sessions
|Engage in technical topics, gain insights for communication strategies.
|Attend Recap Meetings of OAs
|Summarize OA sessions, identify key communication topics.
|Join Impact Workshop
|Collaborative workshop with Impact WG, plan event outcomes.
|Second Recap Meetings of the OAs
|Update and review of OA sessions, refine communication plan.
|Joint session to agree how to promote the results of the Winter School
|Finalize and agree on a joint communication plan for event outcomes.
|Thursday 11:00 – 11:15
|Joint Communication Plan
|One presentative from the group
|Overview of the communication strategies and plans for HE projects.