National Tripartite Event Ireland
DFHERIS invites members of the senior staff at RPOs, RFOs, Irish representatives of ERICs and ESFRI projects to participate in Ireland’s National Tripartite Event.
The event takes place on 28 September 2022 at the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Pearse St, Dublin and aims to support increased understanding of and collaboration between respective national and international EOSC (European Open Science Cloud) activities. The EOSC is a multi-disciplinary environment where researchers can publish, find and re-use data, tools and services, enabling them to better conduct their work.
The Tripartite Collaboration is a concept of strategic coordination between the European Commission, the EOSC Association (EOSC-A) and every Member State and Associated Country involved in the EOSC Steering Board. We want to bring together national and international stakeholders for the development of Open Science, with particular reference to infrastructure, services and policies.
The introductory talks will be delivered by high level representatives of the Irish government, EC and EOSC.
- 13:00-14:30 Introductory talks on the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC):
- Introduction from DFHERIS (Paddy Howard)
- Perspectives from the European Commission, EOSC-Association and EOSC Steering Board
- 14:30-14:50 : Ireland’s National Open Research Forum and national action plan for open research
- 14:50-15:10 Break
- 15:10-16:00 Panel 1: Research infrastructures in support of Open Science and FAIR data. Introductory presentations followed by moderated discussion
- 16:00-16:50 Panel 2: Implementing Open Science policies: perspectives from institutions and funders. Introductory presentations followed by moderated discussion
- 16:50-17:00 Closing remarks
Don’t hesitate to reach our if you have any questions regarding this event to email@example.com