Draft Charters of the EOSC Association Task Forces Published
The EOSC Association (EOSC-A) is creating five Advisory Groups (AGs) focusing on overarching themes that are important for the realisation of EOSC which consist of Task Forces (TFs) working on specific topics related to the Advisory Groups.
The TFs are being set up in two stages:
- Recruitment and work of members from the community to draft charters defining the scope and activities of each TF from March until June 2021.
- Recruitment and work of members from the community to implement activities defined in the charters from September 2021 until August 2023.
The TFs have drafted their charters for discussion at the EOSC Symposium 2021 which will then be finalised in June 2021.
The draft charters of each TF are below in PDF:
Advisory Group - Implementation of EOSC
- TF PID Policy and Implementation
- TF Researcher Engagement and Adoption
- TF Rules of Participation Compliance Monitoring
Advisory Group - Technical Challenges on EOSC
- TF AAI Architecture
- TF Infrastructure for Quality Research Software
- TF Technical Interoperability of Data and Services
Advisory Group - Metadata and Data Quality
Advisory Group - Research Careers and Curricula
- TF Data Stewardship Curricula and Career Paths
- TF Research Careers, Recognition, and Credit
- TF Upskilling Countries to Engage in EOSC
Advisory Group - Sustaining EOSC