The EOSC Association Advisory Groups are a structure to allow Association members and others to help steer the implementation of EOSC. The Advisory Groups, provide an “umbrella” for a set of Task Forces that are highly related and have the same Liaison person from the EOSC Association Board of Directors.
The Task Forces address key areas of implementation. They will liaise with EOSC projects to offer feedback on developments, as well as identify strategic gaps and areas for investment to input to SRIA.
An open call was held to define the membership of the Task Forces. This resulted in several hundred members of the community offering their expertise as volunteers to shape the future direction of EOSC.
- Implementation of EOSC
- PID policy and implementation
- Researcher engagement and adoption
- Rules of Participation (RoP) compliance monitoring
- Metadata and data quality
- FAIR metrics and data quality
- Semantic interoperability
- Research careers and curricula
- Data stewardship curricula and career paths
- Research careers, recognition and credit
- Upskilling countries to engage in EOSC
- Technical challenges on EOSC
- AAI Architecture
- Infrastructure for quality research software
- Technical interoperability of data and services
- Sustaining EOSC
- Defining funding models for EOSC
- Long-term data preservation